Food festivals and Fall go hand in hand in the Lowcountry, and many of these events feature food trucks. How can you be sure your rolling culinary experience stands apart and gets noticed among all the rest? Consider commercial vehicle wraps in Summerville that highlight what you have to offer.
Popular Lowcountry Food Events
How many of these food-related events would be exceptional opportunities to showcase your culinary talents?
- Oktoberfest, October 8, 2022: Annual event at St Matthew’s Lutheran Church, with German foods and music, beer and children’s activities.
- Latin American Festival, October 9, 2022: Annual festival of Latin and Caribbean culture at Wannamaker County Park, with music, folk art and crafts, and food.
- SC Reggae Jerk & Wine Festival, October 15, 2022: Annual festival of Jamaican food and music at Brittlebank Park, with taste-offs, demonstrations, chili-eating contests, live music, arts and crafts and more.
- Charleston Mimosa Festival, October 15, 2022: Mimosa-themed event at the Johnson Hagood Stadium at The Citadel.
- Charleston Beer Fest, October 22, 2022: Beer festival at North Charleston’s Riverfront Park, with regional craft beers, games, live entertainment and food.
- Donut Fest Charleston, October 24, 2022: Donut-centric food festival.
- Southern Spirits, October 28, 2022: Drinks event at the South Carolina Aquarium, featuring a selection of regionally-distilled spirits.
- Charleston Beer Week, October 28 – November 6, 2022: Annual festival of local and other beers, with many events at various Charleston venues.
- Charleston Mac Off, November 5-6, 2022: Mac and cheese contest at The Grove at Patriots Point, with food samples from competitors, live music and children’s activities.
- Oyster Roast, November 6, 2022: Popular annual oyster roast in association with the Edisto Island Open Land Trust, at Sand Creek Farm, Edisto Island.
- Blessing of the Vines Festival, November 12, 2022: Annual wine festival at Deep Water Vineyard.
Many of these events feature opportunities for participants to sample various types of food or different foods that pair well with wines, beer, and more.
Share a Taste of Your Specialty with Commercial Vehicle Wraps in Summerville
What is your food truck specialty? Highlight that unique offering everywhere you go with commercial vehicle wraps in Summerville. Wrap your food truck in a custom decorative and protective covering that showcases your top dishes and make patrons’ mouths water while standing in line! Plus, wraps are removable for changing your look with seasons or as your menu evolves.
Commercial vehicle wraps provide a memorable and mobile advertising experience that cannot be beaten. Even while parked and serving, you are attracting patrons and passersby to either stop and sample your wares or call and schedule catering or a party. Simply driving around town looking for a promising place to set up shop can attract hungry customers — you may form a line of traffic behind you that can’t wait to see where you stop and begin cooking!
Contact Wrapstar for commercial vehicle wraps in Summerville to fit any size vehicle and budget.