What we wrap?
- Cars, trucks, vans, utility vehicles, heavy equipment, buses, boats, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, golf carts.
- Walls, floors, windows, doors.
- Rims, guns, helmets.
- … and anything else the vinyl will stick too!
What is a Vehicle Wrap?
A vehicle wrap is a basically a mobile billboard when used for promoting commercial businesses. It is a digitally printed vinyl film that is installed directly over your vehicles paint. Vehicle wrap films also come in a variety of solid colors ready to install by a professional. Color change films are great if you want to change the look of your vehicle while maintaining and protecting the original OEM paint. Wrapstar offers films by Avery Dennison, 3M, Orafol, and Hexis. The colors are a range of gloss, matte, satin, metallic, and color shifting. They also offer textured films such as carbon fiber and brushed metal. Vehicle wraps can act as a protective barrier and do not damage your vehicle when installed correctly.
You can select either a full wrap, which covers the entire vehicle, or a partial wrap which can be incorporated many ways depending on the style and color of the vehicle.
Are Vehicle Wraps effective?
When you think of marketing techniques, the use of vehicle graphics may not be the first thing that comes to mind. However, you may want to give car wrapping more consideration based on the following statistics:
- In the US today, “individual vehicle advertising generates between 30,000-70,000 daily vehicular impressions,” according to ARD Ventures.
- “Mobile advertising generates 2.5 times more attention than a static billboard,” says Perception Research.
- “Messages on outdoor mobile billboards have a 97% recall rate,” RYP & Becker Group.
On average, wrap advertising costs as little as four cents per thousand impressions. This is significantly lower than other forms of advertising. Based on these metrics, it’s easy to see why small business owners would want to consider choosing vehicle wraps over more traditional forms of advertising.
How much do Vehicle Wraps cost?
The cost of vinyl wraps depends on the size of the vehicle you wish to cover. We can wrap vehicles of any size. The average cost typically ranges from $2,500 to $7,000, which includes:
- Vinyl graphics design.
- Printing services.
- Professional installation.